Vibrant Data (hereinafter “Vibrant Data”, “we” or “us”) cares deeply about the privacy of its visitors and users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly in compliance with data privacy laws. Our analytics service, designed and built with privacy in mind. It is a tool to help its users understand their visitors’ behavior anonymously, without identifying individuals. By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described herein. Vibrant Data discloses these information practices because we are committed to your privacy.
This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our user who is a registered user, visits this website, or uses our Services (“User”) or visitors of User’s website or platforms whose data is collected by the User (“Visitors”).
We strongly urge you to read this policy and make sure you fully understand it, before you access or use any of our services.
2. VIBRANT DATA’S SERVICES
Our Services are designed to enable you to learn more about your Visitors, use your website or product by giving you the ability to collect information based on their interaction. Vibrant Data does this in part using a first party cookie placed on your Visitors’ device from your server. Some information is automatically collected from or about your Visitors when you use our Services. If you integrate the Vibrant Data tracking code in your product or website it may by default collect Visitors data including but not limited to: the time of an event, the elements a Visitor has interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, how a Visitor came to your site.
We collect, store, and use your Visitor data on our servers to provide you with the ability to better maintain and improve your Services. We may also use data in an aggregated form for our own purposes.
3. WHAT DO WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE?
Vibrant Data collects information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, request a quote, submit feedback, book a project and collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Vibrant Data’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Vibrant Data visitors use its website.
When registering on our site or contacting us you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address.
We collect and receive such information regarding our Users, our Users’ Visitors, and anyone else who may provide it to us.
We collect and receive two types of information regarding our Users and Visitors:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected or received. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as the website the Visitor or User came from, Visitors’ and Users’ browsing activity on the Services, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, internet browser, the browser’s time zone, the country browsed from, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). Such information will just be collected once a User registers to receive the Vibrant Data Services. The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details, such as the email address, and the website, which are only collected from Users, details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected Google or Facebook account), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services.
3.1 Vibrant Data Users
In order to receive the Services, Users will be required to register and provide us with certain data, including personal data such as their email address, and their website, as well as technical data referring to their usage of our Services, their internet connection, devices, systems and software used to access and use our Services.
It is each User’s voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such personal data, but refusal to provide any required data may result in us not being able to register the User and enable them to receive our Services as such data is necessary for us to provide the Services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website as we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To improve customer service as your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3.2 Users and their Visitors
The Users use our Services to track and analyze the characteristics and activities of their Visitors, and for such purpose connect Vibrant Data’s tracking code with their site to collect and store certain data regarding their Visitors. Such data collected is only un-identified and non-identifiable information about which channel a visitor came from, which platform and browser is being used, the visitor’s behavior on the site, including button clicks and page visits and other non-identifiable information. Our Users may use our services to collect and analyze the data parameters provided.
Once such data parameters are collected, they enable us to provide the Services to our Users and enable the Users to analyze their website and online performance, as well as their Visitors’ habits and characteristics.
The same applies for un-registered Users to the Vibrant Data website. We may collect the channel you came from, your browsing behavior, the platform you are browsing from and other non-identifiable information.
We process this data to facilitate your access to our Services, such as to adjust our Services to the device you are using, and to recognize and stop any misuse. We also process usage data in anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our site.
3.3 Third Party Integrations
We may use the information we collect or receive through the Service, as a data processor, to enable your use of the integrations and plugins you choose to connect to your Vibrant Data account. For instance, if you choose to connect Google to your Vibrant Data account, we are able to access the Google Analytics account through Google API in a read-only method. In order to allow you to select the Google Analytics account to which you would like to export Vibrant Data events, we fetch the account and web properties list. Vibrant Data stores this Google Analytics account list to enable easy setup of exporting events from Vibrant Data. We do not share any user data, especially not any data from the accounts or web properties list. The data collected is only accessible to you in your Vibrant Data ecosystem. Vibrant Data data use adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
You may choose to connect your Facebook or other social media account to Vibrant Data to receive analytics about the use of social media interaction of your Visitors. In this case, you as a data controller, must read the policies of such social media platforms, and define legal bases for the processing of personal data. In some cases, you may be joint controllers with the social media platforms.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
4.1 Information through your use of our Services
We collect information through your use of our Services. When you visit or use our Services, including when you browse the Website, register a User Account, and use the Platform, we will usually gather and collect such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed below, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies. We also collect and store information of your Visitors provided by you when adding your Vibrant Data Tracking Code to your Site as our Service to you.
4.2 Information Provided by You Voluntarily
We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign in to our Services via third party services such as Microsoft or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., Vibrant Data’s chat support, emails).
C. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
4. information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
5. information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
6. information that you enter while using the services on our website;
7. information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
8. information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
9. information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
10. information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
11. any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Vibrant Data Account
You may deactivate your Vibrant Data account and/or unsubscribe from receiving content or offers from us at any time. Following termination of your account, we may retain your personal data (in part or in whole) in order to be able to address customer service issues. At any point, you can request us to delete all your personal data.
On our website, you have the opportunity to contact us to ask us questions, for example via the in-app chat. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools, to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns that are our legitimate interests.
We also collect information from third party sources as described below.
5. WHY DO WE COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
5. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
6. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
7. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We will only use your Personal Information when we are satisfied that our use of your Personal Information is necessary to:
1. perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support), or
2. comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, (provided that Vibrant Data will endeavor to notify you if Vibrant Data has received a lawful request for your information);
4. protect the personal safety of any person; and for the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding); or
5. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business (for example, to maintain and improve our Services by identifying user trends and the effectiveness of Vibrant Data’s campaigns and identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights.
We also collect and use information in order to contact our visitors, and users, and in order to comply with the laws applicable to us.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Data collected using our Services belongs to you and is stored electronically in world-renowned data centers of Microsoft Azure. As the data controller, you are the only one with direct access to your data, which can never be used by any third party for any other purpose other than for that which you agreed.
Our security practices are based on industry-leading standards. Our security framework includes policies and procedures, asset management, access management, physical security, people security, product security, cloud and network infrastructure security, third-party security, vulnerability management, security monitoring, and incident response.
We never sell personal data.
We may disclose personal data in our possession if we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or search warrant, governmental order, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect the data subject’s safety or the safety of others, to protect Vibrant Data’s legitimate interests, or to investigate fraud or other threats.
7. DATA PROTECTION
We protect your personal data.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
8. WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
At Vibrant Data, we strive to implement the highest level of security processes and practices across all business units.
Our security practices are based on industry-leading standards. Our security framework includes policies and procedures, asset management, access management, physical security, people security, product security, third-party security, vulnerability management, and incident response.
Vibrant Data service providers that store or process your Personal Information on Vibrant Data’s behalf are each contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
9. VISITORS OF USERS’ INFORMATION
Vibrant Data’s Users use our Services to track and analyze the characteristics and activities of their Visitors. For this purpose,Vibrant Data may collect, store and process Personal Information and Non-personal Information, including IP addresses and any interaction of a Visitor on a User’s website.
For such purposes, Vibrant Data serves and shall be considered as a “Processor” and not as the “Controller” (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) of such Visitors of Users Information. The Users controlling and operating such User websites shall be considered as the “Controllers” of such Visitors, and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such Visitors of Users Information, including all privacy and data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions.
Vibrant Data cannot provide legal advice to Users or their Visitors, however we do recommend that all Users publish and maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies on their User Websites, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and that all Visitors of Users carefully read those policies and make sure that they are informed about such policies.
If you are a Visitor of any of our Users, please read the following: Vibrant Data has no direct relationship with the individual Visitors of Users whose information it processes. If you are a Visitor of any of our Users, and would like to make any requests or queries regarding your information, please contact such User(s) directly.
10. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Vibrant Data is designed to enable you to learn more about your Visitors use of your website or product by giving you the ability to collect information based on their interaction. Vibrant Data together with its marketing, analytics and technology partners, uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide our Users and their Visitors with a better experience. For example, thanks to these technologies, we are able to maintain and keep track of Visitors’ and Users’ preferences, to better secure our Services, to identify technical issues, user trends, and to monitor and improve the overall performance of our Services.
Please note that third-party services placing cookies or utilizing other tracking technologies through our Services may have their own policies regarding how they collect and store information.
Web browser’s local storage are used to store content information and preferences.
Beacons are clear graphic image(s) of 1×1 pixel that are delivered through a web browser usually as part of a webpage request. Web beacons operate as a tag that records an end users visit to a particular webpage.
11. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
11.1 Third Party Services
Vibrant Data has partnered with a few carefully selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, and email distribution and monitoring services (collectively, “Third Party Service(s)”).
Such Third Party Services may receive Visitors’ and Users’ Information, in its entirety or in part – depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Services and business, and may only use it for such purposes.
11.2. Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties
Where permitted by local data protection laws, Vibrant Data may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you.
11.3. Protecting Rights and Safety
We may share your Personal Information with others if we believe in good faith that this will help protect the rights, property or personal safety of Vibrant Data, any of our Users, any Visitor, or any member of the general public, with or without notice to you.
12. COMMUNICATIONS FROM VIBRANT DATA
Vibrant Data offers a publicly accessible blog that may be shared on various social networks.
You may choose to stop receiving any emails from us, by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at [email protected]
We may also send you service related non-promotional email announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so, for example, during provision of maintenance services, or as a reply to inquiries initiated by you.
13. DATA RETENTION
We retain personal data concerning Visitors for as long as the applicable User account is active, or as otherwise instructed by such User, Visitor or any partner that has provided us with such data, or otherwise to the extent authorized under applicable law. We may adopt shorter retention periods to the extent required or authorized by our Users, or in accordance with common practices and legal requirements. We may also retain and use personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, and to protect our or others’ legal rights and legitimate interests. We retain Users’ personal data in accordance with the purposes, requirements and legal basis for which such data was provided or made available to us or utilized by us in accordance with applicable law. For example, we retain our Users’ contact details as reasonably necessary for the purposes of maintaining our engagements and performing, improving and promoting our Services and relationships with our Users.